Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mock Wrap Tunic - Done

As you know, this tunic is not what was planned.  My sewing ego has been bruised and a lesson learned from this pattern and fabric mismatch.  I want to avoid wrapped garments, mock or otherwise, in the near future.

Hmm, but what about that unsewn mock wrap t-shirt?

The sewing that needed to be done to finish the tunic was simple.  It took a little over an hour to complete once I determined that my heavy sighs weren’t going to refashion it. 

Really, I am not sure why I continued.  I have no guilt not finishing a book or a movie that I’m not enjoying.  Why was this any different?  It wasn’t monetary as this fabric was inexpensive.  Pride?  No, because I am showing you this somewhat odd garment…..
If I had tried it on at the store, it would have stayed at the store.  But, it is here, it fits and its ready to be put on a hanger and added to my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment