Check out this link at the UNT Digital Library: Work Clothes for Women. This little gem is Tammyriffic and summarizes what I am trying to do. Namely, my clothes are to have the following qualities:
- Action room - my clothes need built in room for movement
- Design for service - simplicity and function, no extra frills
- Cloth to wash and wear - no dry cleaning, please!
- Becoming color - enough said!
- "Safety first" features - to protect from clumsiness: no loose parts (dangling tie belts, drapey sleeves, etc.)
- Time saving styles - easy on/off clothing to keep dressing time to a minimum