Monday, June 21, 2010

Back to the Show!

Dear Tammy's readers,

It looks like I'm actually going to have to sew something.  I washed my one pair of work pants, and the hem fell out.  Here are my options:

1) get my mom to sew it back (which takes convincing and shipping)
2) wear them as-is (tempting, yet asymmetrical)
3) repair the hem myself (yeah, right)
4) buy new pants

I've already tried Option 4.  Too bad dress pants cost $50-$70 per pair.  Next step:  #3.  Maybe.  I might just wear skirts instead.  Who cares.  Do any of you want to sew my pants?

Tomorrow Tammy will be home, and she will once again take the reigns of this glorious blog.  While you've gotten to know me, well, pretty much not at all over the past few days, I feel like you and I have the kind of bond that just doesn't quit.  Like Fixodent or something.

By the way, to all of you who just read that, gave a big sarcastic "HAEH" and cried a little inside:
1) Nobody's making you read this and 2) That was my reaction, so you stole it from me.  And you owe me $2 in royalties for using my emotion.

Anyways, as I was saying.  I am proud to turn you guys back to Tammy after a few short guest posts. 

And if you're wondering why I'm writing a whole post to say goodbye after neglecting you for a few days, I really am all about putting a grand finale on a five minute play.  You get to skip through all of the boring, plot-building parts and get to the grandiose finish while still making it home in time to watch your stories.  And like I said, I'm all about that.

So I am proud to say that you are safely back in Tammy's hands.  It's been real.

No comments:

Post a Comment